Machu Picchu – Full Day
Named as one of the new 7 wonders of the world, the ancient Incan citadel at Machu Picchu is one of the most iconic sites on the planet! Sat majestically within the spectacular beauty of the Peruvian Andes, this masterpiece of the Incas will simply take your breath away. As you walk the ancient paths of the sacred site, in the footsteps of Pilgrims, you may well experience a spiritual journey all your own.
Our full day tour is arranged to ensure you spend as much time as possible visiting the site. Collecting you from your Cusco hotel early in the morning, our luxury mini-van will drive you to the nearby train station for the Expedition Train service to Aguas Calientes. The train journey is an experience in itself. As you sit back and relax the train carves smoothly along the lush green valley floor. Surrounded by magnificent snow-capped peaks, this is a journey with plenty of photo opportunities.
Arriving at Aguas Calientes, we take a short 30 minute bus ride, winding gradually upwards to the gates of Machu Picchu. The surrounding views are spectacular, but nothing will quite prepare you for your first views of the Citadel!
Once inside, our 2-3 hour tour is given by one of our expert guides who specialise in the history, architecture and rituals of this legendary site. Our guides are also extremely good at keeping the tour away from the heavy crowds as much as possible, so as to keep your visit a little more personal. Once the tour concludes, there will be plenty of free time to wander the paths of the citadel yourself, and to take those photos of a lifetime!
Finally, taking the bus back to Aguas Calientes we take the train service back to Cusco and transfer you back to your hotel.
We guarantee this will be one day trip you will never forget!
- Departure: Poroy at 7:42 AM
- Arrival: Machu Picchu at 10:51
- Return: Poroy at 16:43 - Arrival at 20:23
VISTADOME TRAIN: 2 OPTIONS
- Departure: Poroy at 6:40 AM
- Arrival: Machu Picchu at 9:52
- Return: Poroy at 15:20 - Arrival at 19:05
- Departure: Poroy at 8:25 AM
- Arrival: Machu Picchu at 12:11
- Return: Poroy at 17:27 - Arrival at 20:50
HIRAM BINGHAM TRAIN:
- Departure: Poroy at 9:05 AM
- Arrival: Machu picchu at 12:24
- Return: Poroy at 17:50 - Arrival at 20:16
Included in Price
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu.
- Bus tickets.
- Train tickets.
- Roundtrip transportation (mini van)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Lunch Indio Felix
Not Included in Price
- Gratuity for tour guide.
- Huayna picchu available for extra $65.
What To Bring:
- Sun hat and sunglasses
- Mosquito repelent
- Rain poncho/Waterproof jacket
- Camera and film and/or memory card
$450 USD PER PERSON